To provide meaningful, no-cost programs and services that help individuals and households realize their potential and achieve greater levels of financial stability.
- Honesty & Integrity: Open and honest communication fosters an environment of trust, helps overcome stumbling blocks, and opens doors.
- Determination: No power is greater than the power that comes from within. Obtaining a livable wage and financial stability requires hard work and determination.
- Individuality: No two individuals are exactly alike and few people follow the same path to success. Each must define his/her starting point and the obstacles that impede achieving personal financial stability.
- The Pursuit of Opportunity: Each individual should seek worthy opportunities, focus on achievement, and use community support productively while seeking positive change.
Whom do we serve?
We focus on helping adults living in the Ogden/Weber area who:
- are living near or below the poverty line
- have been referred to our programs
- are motivated to make meaningful life changes